May 27, 2014

Filofax for Sale!

So I may have bought a little too many Filofax, and I am on a quest to sell some, here is the list of items for sale currently which are waiting to go to new homes:
  1. Filofax Compact Pennybridge Cobalt: brand new, reviewed on my blog. Selling for AUS$40 + $4 postage on my eBay store now (SOLD!)
  2. Filofax A5 Adelphi Black: brand new, reviewed on my blog. Selling for AUS$70 + $20 postage on my eBay store now.
  3. Filofax A5 Sketch Zipped Granite: brand new. Selling for AUS$50 + $20 postage on my eBay store now.
  4. Filofax A5 Original Green: brand new. Selling for AUS$70 + $30 shipping on my eBay store now.
  5. Filofax Personal Cuban Chilli: brand new. Selling for AUS$40 + $20 postage on my eBay store now (SOLD!)
  6. Filofax Personal Scanda Black: brand new, reviewed on my blog. Selling for AUS$50 + $20 postage on my eBay store now
  7. Filofax Adelphi Slimline Black: brand new, reviewed on my blog. Selling for $55 + free postage on my eBay store now (SOLD!)
  8. Filofax Personal 2014 Week-On-Two-Pages Diary: brand new. Selling for AUS$5 (free shipping in Australia) on my eBay store now (SOLD!)
They are all on sale on my eBay store now. It says that it's only being shipped in Australia, but if any of my readers are interested, I am happy to post internationally, however, buyer has to pay for postage. Wherever free shipping is indicated, this only applies for Australian customers.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment