May 15, 2014

Photo-A-Day May Week 2

Day 9: Favourite - The Original Dark Aqua



Day 10: In the Garden

Not exactly in my garden but rather just over the borders of, and not Filofax related, but the sunset was beautiful and it deserves a post.











Day 11: Mother

We were fortunate enough to have sunflowers blooming in time for Mother's day!




















Day 12: Ready


Ready to start uni work again and study for the final exams after the 3 week 'break' we had... which was really spent doing 5 assignments...












Day 13: I Spy


I spy with my little eyes, something beginning with F amongst these books...









Day 14: Lines




It feels like as though time is running out... even though my exams are still 3 weeks away... Maybe it's because of the endless amount of lines I have to read through and memorise!










Day 15: From Where I Walk - University


Another unrelated Filofax picture but I just had to post it! I've never been able to take a picture of this area with no one in sight to spoil my photo!












Second week done!
(This week's photos were edited using VSCO on my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment