July 4, 2014

Amazon's Filofax Sale!

NB: I want to remind my readers that filo-sophical will soon be changing to lettersinnovember@blogspot.com come 27th of July 2014. Read about the post here.

Just like my announcement of Filofaxshop's recent sale, I am here to share with my beautiful readers Amazon's sale currently going on. I only found out about the sale due to a post I found on Facebook's Filofaxes and Pens for Sale page. Of course, naturally, I was intrigued, so I went to scout it out. I must admit, although there weren't many on sale, those that were being offered, were going for quite a cheap price. But enough on my end and on to the sale:

Click on the affiliated links (I appreciate your support!) below to be redirected to Amazon's page for the Filofaxes that are currently on sale:
  1. Filofax Personal Malden Ochre ($55.45)
  2. Filofax Personal Malden Purple ($55.44)
  3. Filofax A5 Malden Ochre ($80.72)
  4. Filofax A5 Malden Purple ($80.72)
  5. Filofax Personal Original Navy ($51.18)
  6. Filofax Personal Original Pillarbox Red ($51.18)
  7. Filofax Personal Original Patent Fuchsia ($65.05)
  8. Filofax Personal Original Patent Purple ($70.99)
  9. Filofax A5 Original Patent Purple ($78.51)
  10. Filofax A5 Original Navy ($56.18)
  11. Filofax A5 Original Patent Fuchsia ($56.18)
  12. Filofax Personal Finsbury Electric Blue ($43)
  13. Filofax Personal Finsbury Raspberry ($67.95)
  14. Filofax A5 Finsbury Electric Blue ($55.66)
  15. Filfoax A5 Finsbury Raspberry ($55.66)
There are a few more Original varieties on Amazon; I've just listed some of the popular kinds. Most of them come with free shipping as well for those in the US. However, there is a catch: it will take approximately 1 - 2 months to ship the item out... most probably because there aren't any in stock at the moment. But at that price, patience definitely pays off. Besides, the organisers will ship with 2015 inserts, which will be ready for the up and coming new year.

And like with any other sale, stock will run out! So first come first serve!
Hope you guys find what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment