September 23, 2014

Fujifilm Instax Sp-1

Again, this is not a review, it's mostly just a picture filled post dedicated for my love of this printer. I actually cannot recommend it enough! It combines the old and new together in one pack! Of course, it's a little bit pricey, but I definitely do not regret getting it whatsoever! So for those of you who loves Polaroids and love using your phone camera, this is the thing for you:




I purchased mine off eBay which I must admit, I do regret, because for the time waiting, the little bit of hassle and the lack of (expensive) batteries that came with it, I would've probably been better off purchasing from JB Hi Fi. But either way, now that it's here, I cannot be more relieved that the item works well and isn't giving me any troubles.

And now, I'm off to play with it and print all my treasured photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment