May 22, 2015

WEEKEND INSPIRATION

I was meant to post this a while ago for the #listersgottalist challenge but time got the better of me. But I guess better late than never, no?

Friday: My Phobias


As I was rushed for time, needing to help mum in the kitchen and needing to study for upcoming exams, I decided to do a simple layout for day 10, using scrap paper I had lying around for it all. The resources used in this layout included:

1- Flower: Maggie Holmes Open Book Ephemera
2- Project Life cards: Maggie Holmes
3- Newspaper print: Pebbles Happy Day paper pad
4- Dotted washi
5- Brown number paper: Kaisercraft
6- Black paper

Done!


Saturday: Best Things about Being a Kid



Confession: I actually already had this page pre-made from a previous 'art journal' but was left unused. So since I was rushed for time, I decided to reuse it and it worked perfectly for this prompt! Items used in this layout included:

1- Scrapbook paper: unknown - I've been hoarding these for years
2- World Globe & Paint palette sticker: unknown - it came in a pack with the scrapbook papers
3- Ruled paper sticky note: Little B from Officeworks
4- Black and white striped washi
5- Ruler: Kaisercraft paper pad
6- 'Bam!' sticky note: Typo
7- Vintage brown clip; MT washi tape
8- Timetable (top right: my actual uni timetable for a little added personalisation. Hee

Hope this has given some inspiration to you lovelies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment