June 2, 2015

LAST WEEK'S FLORAL LAYOUT

Last week was my last week of uni, so I managed to go all out with my Filofax layout knowing that my schedule would be fairly light.

Last week's layout in my Personal Ochre Malden


And a few close-up shots:



Here are some of the items I used in the layout:
1- Birds: Kaisercraft rub-ons
2- Washi tape: Washi Tape Australia
3- Project Life card
4- Stickers: Kaisercraft and Typo

Floral washi tape and Typo stickers!
The lovely floral washi tapes are from Washi Tape Australia. Their rolls are only AUS$2 each and they offer FREE shipping for 10 rolls or more in Australia. They do ship worldwide too, so do check them out! Also, I'm not too sure when the code runs out, but put in TEDDI15 and you'll also get 10% off your order. Pretty sweet if you ask me!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and congratulations!!! Just finished my course yesterday, but that means I have more time to decorate :) Washitape....uhoh I'm going to be spending so much time on there tonight. Thanks for the tip (and code)!

    ReplyDelete