August 16, 2015

COFFEE PRONTO

Today, I'm getting back to posting up layouts of my Malden's weekly spread. I've been having on-and-off weeks regarding my decorations, with a week being nice and simple, and the next being highly decorated. I've been focusing more on my MTN's weekly spreads lately so I guess I need that balance in my planner, which, admittedly, I find, is not being used to its full potential anymore. Don't get me wrong though, I highly doubt that my MTN will ever replace my trusty Malden, but because my life currently revolves around 9 - 5:30pm work, a planner isn't exactly ... required. Other than little bits and pieces of my life I occasionally need to remember, my planner is relatively blank (oops). Either way, here is my spread for the upcoming week:

Coffee themed spread!



I didn't exactly know where my spread was heading in the beginning. I know I wanted to use my gold and film roll washi tapes from Washi Tape Australia, and since I had a left over strip of Heidi Swapp's Wanderlust geometric patterned paper, I decided to use those. Then came the stamps: I recently got hold of some coffee Kellie Stamps and have yet to try them, so in they went, and my spread morphed into a coffee themed wonderland, which I didn't particularly mind.

I used a number of different stamps for this layout, which included those by Sweet Stamp Shop, Kellie Stamps, Studio Calico and a brand I don't particularly recall. I used Versamagic and Kasiercraft ink stamps which are chalk based and doesn't bleed through the other side. I drew my circles and lines out with a regular pen (nothin' fancy) and my spread is now ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment