December 4, 2015

MTN DAILY NOVEMBER: PART IV

So here comes the last of my daily November MTN posts. I actually can't believe I made it through a whole month, and without falling too much behind! I was planning to go ahead with a December daily MTN but with 99% of my days being spent at home now that I'm off work, I'm thinking the days will be very much dull to document. So I've decided to put my MTN daily aside and keep it for next year's November - it'll be interesting to see how things have changed a year later. Anyway, if you've missed the previous MTN daily November posts, you can check part I here, part II here, and part III here. Now here comes part IV:

21st and 22nd November:

I admit, these two days were the quietest. It was the first weekend I had away from work. I had been working 7 days straight from Saturday to Friday the week after and I just needed a break to do what I wanted. So I did just that. I spent the entire weekend catching up on my MTN pages and just doing crafty stuff, and it was great.

23rd and 24th November:


This week was the start of my last week of internship. It was fairly interesting mentally as I managed to spend some time working with my tutor. It was going to be my last time working at Geelong as well, so when the weather was nice, I went down to the beach for some amazing last shots of it. Sad that the weather wasn't this beautiful when I was staying over there during my evening shifts though! For these two days, I used Amy Tangerine paper and Crate Paper summer stickers as summer really is almost here!

25th and 26th November:


These two days were fairly simple; I let the photos dominate the spreads, and the colours did bring the pages to life. I got some Maccas choc waffle cone during a lunch break on Wednesday as it was a fairly hot day and use more Amy Tangerine paper. My high school best friend visited me in Melbourne on Thursday and it was filled with food food and more food, as you can see..

27th and 28th November:



The last day of my internship was on Friday which also began my new adventure of Adobe Illustrator. As I said in my previous post, Adobe was having a little sale on subscription prices, and since I knew I was going to have quite a lot of free time in December, I knew it was time to buckle down and learn how to use Illustrator. The larger alpha stamps are from Studio Calico and the smaller stamps from Kelly Purkey.

29th and 30th November:


And finally, the last two days of November: I procrastinated over these last two spreads as I've been busy playing with Adobe. I wanted to make it simple, so I used some Heidi Swapp ephemera on one page and stamps from Aldi for the other. It was a nice way to end the month and my month's project!

And that's a wrap for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment