December 14, 2015

WEEK FIFTY IN MY MTN

Last week was pretty quiet (in a sense). I didn't really have much going on during the week but on the weekend, I managed to attend my family friend's wedding, which thus became the inspiration behind this spread:



I didn't actually know what to do for it initially, so I went online to check out some wedding layouts. I had some bits and pieces lying around like a silver vellum paper, kraft paper and some embossing folders, so off they went into the spread.

It was nice and simple and together with Kaisercraft's XO stickers, and washi tape from Typo, I managed to put together a spread in no time. I particularly love the embossed kraft paper that I made using Maggie Holmes' Open Book embossing folder. I really should use these things more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment