December 5, 2015

WEEK FORTY-NINE IN MY MTN

It seems like my ideas for layouts are dimming, if that can actually happen. I found myself staring at the page for a while before I decided to just get into things. I looked back at my November daily pages, and decided to go with a previous design, with just a bit of tweaking. I must admit, the size of my photos were probably the main cause of my craft-block, but I'm happy with how things worked out in the end:


Here's a close up:



I started the layout by first putting down some washi. The denim style thicker washi was from Little B I got from Officeworks (they were on clearance for just $1 a roll!). The thinner washi was from mt. I put down some paint splatter ink stamps next (they never get old), more washi tape (green and blue washi tape from Kaisercraft) then just added little stickers from Kaisercraft. The cork alphabets were made using my Bigshot machine - no need to buy overpriced alpha cork stickers, just make them yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment