March 1, 2016

MARCH GOALS


I can't believe it's already March (and Autumn)! To be fair, I've been looking forward to cooler days here, so I guess March was a welcome change. Before I get to my March goals, here's a look at how I went with February
  • ü Draw every day
  • x     Spend less than $300 (let's do this again...)
  • ü Get up to date with my Project Life
  • x     Read two books: Big Magic & Reluctantly Charmed
  • x     Eat lesser sweet things!
Ok, so I didn't go too well in February with my goals - to be fair, I started my first adult job this month, so I guess I needed time to... adjust? On the bright side, I have still continued on with my drawing practice, and I think that's the best achievement that overtakes all the goals I didn't complete this month. Reading wise: I was halfway into Big Magic when February ended and I have aimed to finish this book up today and start on my next ASAP. If I'm lucky, I might be able to finish up three books this month to cover for February. And just a little review on Big Magic: I'm three quarters into the book, and to be honest (please don't shoot me), it wasn't really all that great or hyped up to be. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't eye-opening / life changing as some people have said. Maybe I had too high expectations for it, but to me, it was everything I already knew, and as such, pretty blase'... But anywho, here are some goals for March:
  • Draw at least 3 times a week
  • Spend less than $300 (I failed - miserably - again, and I'm going to attempt it till I get it right!)
  • Keep up with my MTN, KP and PL projects!
  • Read two books: Reluctantly Charmed & The Goldfinch
  • Keep a quotes book
Here's to a great March!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing about Big Magic. Congrats on the draw every day. I started on January 1, and only made it to the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just discovered your blog and I love it! I subscribe on instagram, but just today I managed to look up your page, since I love your ig account. Both are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete