March 13, 2016

MTN WEEKLY 2016 #3


So I decided to keep on with my vintage feel MTN spreads. I must admit, I do still have to up the decorations without making it feel too messy though, as currently, all I see are words, words and more words (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I do prefer some ephemera / colour too!).

I've been practicing floral drawings recently, and so had to incorporate these into my spread. The drawn flower on the bottom left turned out better than I expected, and together with the torn book page, vellum and autumn watercolours by the side, I managed to pull together a complete page.

I've been utilising a number of my fountain pens since I received the Charged Green Lamy Al-Star from Notemaker, and love that every one of them holds a different ink colour. Ironically, the only colour I don't have fitted in those fountain pens is black.

No comments:

Post a Comment