April 1, 2016

APRIL GOALS


It's that time of the month again where I look back all I've achieved (and failed at) and hopefully come up with new goals to achieve (and fail at - hah!). But before that, here's a look at how I went with March's goals:
  • x    Draw at least 3 times a week
  • x    Spend less than $300
  • ü Keep up with my MTN, KP and PL projects!
  • ü Read two four books: Reluctantly Charmed, The Viscount Who Loved Me, The Duke and I, To Sir Philip With Love
  • x     Keep a quotes book
Ok, so, not great, but I think my greatest achievement this month would be reading more than I was expected! I finished up Big Magic on the first day of March (which admittedly, was a chore to read), then started and finished 3 other books - it helped that these books were an absolute great read though! My drawing has decreased this month, but I've also started practicing my watercolouring a tad bit more, so I guess that's a compromise I'm willing to make. My projects are still going, although, I am falling a tad bit behind with my PL as I haven't yet printed my pictures for the weeks. But I'm confident those will be done in no time - hopefully! Instead of a quotes book, I have ended up creating a doodle book of sorts - I was meant to make this book a no-commitment / non-perfect book, but it has somehow morphed into a daily doodle + journaling book, which somehow always happens! I'll just have to see how that goes.

Which brings me to April's goes:

  • Read at least two books
  • Paint more
  • Blog post at least once a week!
  • Keep a brain dump book
Let's see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so good to hear I'm not alone with my feelings about Big Magic, love the Bridgerton series.

    ReplyDelete