April 28, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 12 + KP REVEAL DAY

Happy KP reveal day! As promised, here's a layout I did using Kelly Purkey's new Megababes stamp that's available in her shop now!

Kelly Purkey's Megababe stamp was used to create the diamond Project Life card. I love stamp patterns because you can create any and every design you want. And the best part is: you can use any colour you want and style it however it suits. I've yet to create more spreads with it, but I'm sure I'll be back using it in no time. So if your head is currently brimming with ideas for this stamp set, make sure you get to Kelly Purkey's shop now if you don't want to miss out!

Apart from Kelly Purkey's new stamp set, I used a number of other items in this as well. Posca black and white markers are currently my best friends when it comes to lettering on glossy photos (Archival Brilliance Moonlight White ink alone does not allow super bright white stamping!). I also dug up some old gold phrase stickers from 7paper that matched perfectly with the AUTUMN lettering. Ripped gold dotted vellum, clear vinyl diamond stickers from Kmart and word phrases from Me & My Big Ideas are some other materials I used.

A little close up:


There really isn't any right or wrong way to create your spreads. Just go with the flow and don't think about it too much. After all, done is better than perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment