August 15, 2016

MTN DIARY #2

I've been experimenting with my Passport MTN (and having so much fun with it) lately that I'm fearing that my regular sized MTN will slowly fade away (and so will my diary projects). I can't seem to stick with one thing this year, always wanting to try out different things but never really completing it wholly. I'm going to try to stick with my diary projects, so here's what's been happening in the past two weeks:



It seems like my spreads are taking a repetitive turn, don't you think? I need to embrace different styles in my diary documenting, and this week was probably one of my 'trial' runs where I embrace the space and pull an 'incomplete but complete' look. I'm aiming to have bigger diagrams in my spreads (such as the pie chart) so the eyes will have something to focus on, and hopefully that will bring some variety over to my pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment